Job Description: Data Transformation Software Developer
Reports to: SVP, Software Development
Location: Troy, NY (In-Office)
Levrx Technology Inc., is an exciting customer driven and results focused healthcare software applications company that is providing the healthcare industry with levers to optimize pharmacy outcomes. Our mission to develop powerful, relevant, and unique solutions is fueled by our commitment to our customers to improve the patient experience and reduce the cost of care.
As a Software Technical Writer, you will be responsible for planning and developing a wide range of internal working documents and specifications for our products, including, but not limited to, functional specifications, decomposed technical specifications, detailed UI designs, data and scheme specifications, API specifications and documentation, and test procedures. We are looking for a self-starter who can tackle multiple, complex information development projects while delivering concise, accurate, well-written content. The ideal candidate has proven excellent technical writing skills, diagraming and prototyping skills, and a strong desire to improve user experiences.
Create high-quality documentation in a fast-paced, deadline-driven, agile environment.
Work with the Levrx Solutions Team to understand feature business requirements, contribute meaningfully to design, and create detailed technical graphics and specifications that Developers will use to build and refine applications.
- Decompose designs and specifications into Jira tickets ready to be assigned to developers.
- Create documentation solutions that explain complex information in a clear, accurate, and concise manner.
- Own and drive projects independently, while sharing your work frequently in technical and solutions reviews.
- Create screen shots and illustrations using graphics tools like Adobe XD.
- Write test cases and scenarios for features.
- Conform to departmental processes and style guidelines, and ensure documentation meets the needs of the business and the audience.
- Maintain records and files of new documentation and revisions.
- Respond quickly and positively to constructive feedback, making all necessary edits to submitted work.
- Experience working as a technical specification writer, UX writer, or designer.
- Experience writing technical specifications and tickets for Agile SDLCs.
- Experience translating business requirements to language/formats for engineering audiences.
- Proficiency with image manipulation software like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and with prototyping software like Invision and/or Adobe XD.
- Experience with process flows and flowchart software like MS Visio or Lucidchart.
- Experience with Jira.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in technical writing, design, communications, computer science, or related field of study.
- 3 + years of technical writing experience.
- Exceptional technical writing skills, as well as impeccable attention to detail.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced high-volume environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.