Reports to: SVP, Solutions
Location: Troy, NY
Job Type: Full-time
Levrx Technology Inc. is an exciting customer driven and results focused healthcare software application company that is providing the healthcare industry with levers to optimize pharmacy outcomes. Our mission to develop powerful, relevant, and unique solutions is fueled by our commitment to our customers to improve the patient experience and reduce the cost of care.
Levrx is seeking a positive and professional Client Success Manager to join our team in Troy, NY. In this role, you will be our clients’ main point of contact, responsible for client goal setting and driving utilization and savings results.
The responsibilities of the Client Success Manager include but are not limited to:
- Goal setting and driving results by coordinating with the internal teams.
- Ensure strong adoption and ongoing engagement with the Levrx apps.
- Conduct regular outcome reports to ensure clients optimize the Levrx products, meet goals, and realizes the ROI/value of Levrx.
- Evaluate risk management for each client and drive retention throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Build strong, long-term relationships with clients.
- Serve as a product, company, and industry ambassador, keen on educating clients on the capabilities of Levrx.
- Demonstrating our digital platform.
- Identify and prioritize product updates that reflect client requests and report to key stakeholders.
- Provide insight and relay the voice of customer with internal teams.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in customer success or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in the customer success field building strong customer relationships for a SaaS company.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation, and phone communication skills, with the ability to adapt conversations for technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of pharmacy benefits and member engagement.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated and a true team player.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to travel as needed.
- Experience engaging individuals about pharmacy or healthcare benefits.
- Experience with Zoho and Asana.
Interested applicants should direct their cover letter & resume to email@example.com.