Reports to: Operations Manager
Location: In-office (Troy, NY)
Job Type: Full-time
Levrx is seeking a talented Customer Support Representative (CSR) to handle customer support calls, emails, or other forms of support requests. In addition, the CSR will assist in user implementation tasks regarding our provider customers. The CSR is expected to have excellent communication and time management skills.
The responsibilities of the CSR include but are not limited to:
- Answer customer support calls or emails and addressed them within required time frames
- Research implementation needs of customers, working with internal staff and independent research
- Good communication skills (able to phrase the same question different ways to get the information needed)
- Able to communicate via phone or email
- Ability to adjust goals as needed
List of essential capabilities:
- Experience with a Practice Management/EHR Software
- Experience with Excel, Word, etc.
- Has driver’s license and dependable transportation
- Experience with CRM/Support Center Software
- Minimum high school diploma
- Associates degree preferred or comparable (3+ years) hands-on IT experience
- Substantial experience with handling customer call center inquiries.