Job Description: Data Analyst
Reports to: Solutions Product Manager
Location: Troy, NY
Levrx Technology Inc. is an exciting customer-driven and results focused digital healthcare company. Our mission to develop powerful, relevant, and unique solutions is fueled by our commitment to our customers to improve the patient experience and reduce the cost of care.
Levrx is seeking a talented Data Analyst to support the Sales and Solutions teams with identifying opportunities and driving engagement through the analysis of data from our extensive collection of customer data and third-party data. The Data Analyst is expected to be well organized, process oriented, with exceptional attention to detail.
The responsibilities of the Data Analyst include but are not limited to:
- Evaluate prospect data to derive and report on opportunity sets
- Concisely report on current customer savings opportunities and cohort analysis
- Collection, cleaning, and management of data from internal and external sources
- Write, maintain, and execute basic and complex data queries to generate required data sets.
- Operationalize the extraction and transformation of customer data to power dashboards
- Organize existing utilization data to identify trends to drive engagement efforts.
- Collaborate with product leadership in developing new analysis, tools and capabilities
- Provide creative yet logical approaches to solving data problems
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment on a variety of projects
- Bachelor’s Degree in a quantitative discipline or related field
- Demonstrated experience working with large data sets to derive meaningful insights
- Advanced in data mapping, analysis, and outcome reporting
- Experience working with healthcare and pharmacy data sets
- Experience or coursework in SQL, SAS, R, or other languages used in data analysis