Reports to: SVP, Software Development
Location: Troy, NY (In-Office)
Levrx Technology Inc., is an exciting customer driven and results focused healthcare software applications company that is providing the healthcare industry with levers to optimize pharmacy outcomes. Our mission to develop powerful, relevant, and unique solutions is fueled by our commitment to our customers to improve the patient experience and reduce the cost of care.
The Implementation Engineer will ensure the satisfactory completion of all tasks related to the technical product implementation either personally, or through the management of task assignments to other team members. The ability to create processes, procedures, and documentation is critical to the establishment of a scalable implementation model. We are looking for a problem solver who can tackle multiple complex and sometimes non-standard implementations, and who can coordinate closely with project management, customer success, product management, and development teams as necessary to deliver a quality implementation to end users.
As Implementation Engineer, you will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and managing the deployment of our products. This includes, but is not limited to, product configuration, data loads, testing, and post-live validation.
- Work with Sales (Customer Success), and Implementations (project managers) to map customer requirements and configurations, and to establish data transfer protocols with customers.
- Work with Implementations, Solutions, and the ETL Team to map, develop, and test data transformations and ingestion processes.
- Insert customer data and configurations into test and production databases and validate application appearance and behaviors.
- Validate performance and data integrity at all stages.
- Create, develop, use, and evolve standard processes, checklists, and implementation strategies. Own and drive implementation projects independently, while sharing your work frequently with leadership and other departments.
- Maintain strict confidentiality about current and potential client implementation projects at all times.
- Proficiency with data formats such as Excel, CSVs, JSON, XML, etc. and experience reading and interpreting data specifications.
- Proficiency with query languages, particularly MySQL.
- Proficiency in technical communication.
- Familiarity with common and transmission and transfer protocols such as APIs, SFTP, etc.
- Experience managing complex product configuration or implementation projects.
- Experience with data validation and product quality assurance.
- Associates or bachelor’s degree in technical writing, design, communications, computer science, or related field of study.
- 3 + years of applicable technical experience
Interested applicants should direct their cover letter & resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.