Reports to: SVP Software Development
Location: In-office (Troy, NY)
Levrx Technology Inc., is an exciting customer-driven and results-focused healthcare software applications company that is providing the healthcare industry with levers to optimize pharmacy outcomes. Our mission to develop powerful, relevant, and unique solutions is fueled by our commitment to our customers to improve the patient experience and reduce the cost of care.
We are looking for a Strategic Marketing Manager for setting specific objectives to develop a cohesive and profitable marketing strategy for our company.
Our Marketing strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including designing digital marketing campaigns and performing market research. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share new innovative ideas to help grow the business.
Ultimately, you should be able to be our marketing visionary and ensure brand consistency.
The responsibilities of the Strategic Marketing Manager include but are not limited to:
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Develop marketing and communication materials
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Research market to identify customer needs
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our brand and our products
- Ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Liaise with internal teams and ensure brand consistency
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- Proven work experience as a Marketing manager
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media)
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics
- Understanding of web design concepts
- Excellent communication and analytical skills